Transfer Helper Fees
- We personally interview every transfer candidate in our database. We interview them to find out about their prior working experience, employment history and if they are eligible to transfer.
- Included in the fees – MOM application and issuance services, MOM required documentation (rest day, safety) and employment contract.
- We do charge the helper a 1-month placement fee, which employers are welcome to cover a partial amount of the placement fee.
- 3rd Party Fees ( MOM Fees, Insurance, and Security Bond, Medical, and other fees) are not included.
MOM Application and Issuance
$0.00 with the purchase of FDW insurance policy.
- We will complete the MOM Work Permit application and issuance on your behalf.
- We cover all MOM required documents ( rest day, safety agreement)
- 3rd Party Fees ( MOM Application and Issuance, Medical, Insurance and Security Bond, Transporation and Lodging) are not included.
Hiring from the Philippines
- We comply with the Philippines government policy of no salary deduction and placement fee for domestic helpers.
- Employers, however, are able to provide a $1,100.00 cash advancement to the helper to cover the cost incurred in the Philippines. ( training, documentation, certification, passport).
- 3rd Party Fees ( MOM Fees, Insurance, and Security Bond, Medical, Air Fare, Transportation & Lodging, SIP, Philippines Embassy charges ) are not included.
Philippines Embassy Service Fee
- Renewal of Contract / Home Leave Application
- We will prepare the necessary documents and submit to the Philippines Embassy for verification and authentication
- Embassy charges are not included.