Privacy Notice and Policy
Jobs and Staff Pte Ltd (“Jobs and Staff” “Helpers.sg”) respects the privacy of any individual. Our privacy statement outlines our responsibility and policy on the collection, use and disclosure of an individual’s personal information.
Notification of collection and use of an individual’s (your) personal information
- Jobs and Staff, through its mobile application or its website, collects personal information such as your name, contact number, email address, Identification Number (NRIC/FIN),Passport number, Work Permit Number, address and payment information for purposes of (i) facilitating the transaction contemplated by our mobile application and / or website, (ii) keeping records of this transaction, (iii) delivery of services requested and (iv) marketing purposes.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list for upcoming events or notifications or promotions, we shall ask you for your name and email.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional materials from us, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not us to disclose your information to a third party for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
- For purposes relating to security, we or our clients may install CCTV or security-cameras at their place of interview. We always cause our clients to give the undertaking never to use the video clips for any purpose other than for security or investigation conducted by the relevant authorities.
You may wish to take note Jobs and Staff follows the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 in its collection, retention, care and disclosure of an individual’s personal data.
Personal information collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a Helpers.sg user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, phone number, and a password.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognise you, customise your experience, and possibly serve advertisements on Helpers.sg.
Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Enable you to share your information and communicate with other Users, or provide your personal details to third parties offering combined services with Helpers.sg
- Administer your account with us and customise the service we provide to you and other Users, and to
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the Helpers.sg website.
- Connect you to opportunities by enabling other Users to find you on Helpers.sg.
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to your Helpers.sg experience.
In response to your job advertisements, we might receive requests for your contact information (e.g phone number, email address, ID verification). We WILL NOT make this information available to these requestors. You are not allowed to make your personal contact information publicly visible to all internet users. Any users flaunting the rules, will have their account canceled. Helpers.sg provides a messaging system through which users can contact one another.
Please note that in order to fulfil your requests for paid services (e.g., to pay for Helpers.sg’s services), we share your payment information with our payment processor.
Your Information Choices
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal dashboard;
- Control the messages you receive from helpers.sg and other Users
- Tell us to close your account.
Your obligations to other Users.
- Do not use Helpers.sg’s service to perform or facilitate third party recruitment.
- You are to only open an account for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use the account on behalf of any person or organisation.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to helpers.sg. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.