Services Terms and Condition For Foreign Domestic Workers
1. Our Services
1) We are a platform (“helpers.sg”) which provides and furnishes relevant information on foreign domestic workers who are registered in our database and platform and who are in search of work-positions in Singapore to prospective employers (“FDW”). Our platform at helpers.sg allow you to upload your bio and required documents for purposes of seeking employment as a Foreign Domestic Worker in Singapore.
2) We also link our clients who are foreign domestic workers to prospective employers in Singapore.
2. Terms and Conditions for FDWs
1) If you are an FDW in search of an employer in Singapore through the use of our website, you acknowledge and agree that while we use our best endeavours to ensure the veracity and accuracy of the information provided, we are unable to guarantee the accuracy and veracity of the information furnished by the employer.
2) You agree that it is your duty and responsibility to determine the veracity and accuracy of the information or data provided through our platform by the employer hence the suitability of the employer for the position desired by you through a face to face and interview with employer at their home (“Home Visit”) or a mutually agreed location facilitated and arranged by employer and yourself.
3) You agree and undertake that you use our platform and database to search for a suitable employer on condition that you will appoint us as your agent in the application and documentation process with the Ministry of Manpower (“MOM”) with respect to your employment by an employer using our Services in this platform.
4) You also agree and undertake to indemnify us for the loss of earnings should you be in breach of the undertaking and term in clause 2(3) above.
5) You agree and acknowledge that once you have uploaded the required documentation, you are deemed to have made use of our Services and agreed to our terms and conditions herein this platform. You also undertake that all documents and information uploaded by you are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
6) You agree and acknowledge that once you have decided to be employed by an employer who has interviewed you at a Home Visit or mutually agreed location, you shall proceed to make payment in accordance with Clause 3 to us before we commence the Documentation and Verification services.
7) You agree and undertake to enter into the employment agreement prepared by us with the employer and us as parties after your application made through us to be employed is successful.
8) Inform us thru email with evidence ( screenshots ) of any employer requesting / suggesting to bypass us / self-documentation.
(A) You agree to the following payment-process:
1) Before you utilize our Preferred listing, Documentation and Verification and photography and video Services, you shall pay S$25.00.
2) Upon verification and signing the Employment Agreement, you shall pay S$50.00.
(B) You agree there is no refund in part or in whole of the above payments in any event save for if MOM rejects the Application for a fault attributed to our omission, error or negligence or in the event the employer cancels the application for your employment.
4. Other Terms
1) You agree that in the event of any dispute in this agreement, you shall resolve the dispute by way of mediation failing which you shall refer the dispute to the Association of Employment Agencies or the Singapore Mediation Centre.
2) This agreement is governed by the laws of Singapore.
3) Any amendment of any term by any party to this agreement shall be agreed by both parties and made in writing.
4) This agreement cannot be assigned unless a party undergoes a restructuring or a merger or any change in shareholding or assets.
5) If this agreement contradicts any regulation implemented by MOM, the regulation implemented by MOM shall prevail.